I have mentioned in previous posts my appreciation for music. I am a firm believer in the theory that your taste in music reveals a lot about your personality.
Judged on this principal I am either pretty interesting or pretty screwed up. Here are my top five all time favourite songs. The you-can-still-listen-to-them-on-repeat-after-hearing-them-500-times songs.
- Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Stella del mattino by Ludovico Einaudi
- Have a little faith by John Haitt
- Peace train by Cat Stevenshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sjSHazjrWg
- Pour some sugar on me by Def Leppardhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HndTMmVIKRc
What do you think these songs say about me? Rather don’t answer that. Comment your top 5 in the comments and let’s create a mean playlist.