I fly with local airlines quite often. Work takes me everywhere and its one of the things I like about it. But in the last few years I have become the person who no longer gets excited about take off but rather departing and arriving on time.
I have been flying with Mango several times a year for the last 3 years and am typing this as I am about to start the descend for cape town. I have flown with all other low cost airlines but I always seem to come back to Mango. They are simply the best. So here are my to reasons I choose to fly with Mango.
5 reasons I fly with Mango
- Their flight times are the best. Their earliest flight lands just in time to start a full day of work in either city (Joburg or Cape Town) Flying for work means you need to get to the other end as soon as possible to get as much as possible done in the time you have there. Mango’s flight times have saved me several hours in missed work.
- Lanseria airport. Mango is one of only two low cost carriers who fly to Lanseria Airport. I only fly to and from Lanseria (for JHB) and their ground staff are the best. The airport is small and mostly quiet. I mean it only has one carousel for luggage – kind of tiny. It is so close to home too.
- On flight legroom and seats. Look I am not the tallest girl (not the smallest either) and I mostly work on flights. I need legroom. Mango offers more legroom than any other low cost carrier and their seat are the most comfy. They have also done away with that siff headrest pillow thing.
- Booking system – Their online booking system has never let me down. They support so many different discount options too. You can use your Edgars card to get instant discount, also several other loyalty cards like Multiply cards from our medical aid. Seriously, book a flight. Or change your details when you book one. Everything on this site is just so easy to use
- Always on time – I have yet to be on a delayed Mango flight. In 3 years of constant flying (and 6 of regular flying) I have never been late. The most a flight has ever been delayed was 10 minutes and it was due to it being too cold to start up the plane (or something was frozen, I cant remember). I cannot tell you how relaxed it makes my travel knowing that my flight times are something I never need to stress about. If they say i will be home by 8pm changes are I will be 15min early.
When you like a brand/service/company it is important to thank them for what they do to make you happy. Flying with Mango Airlines make me happy. Thank you Mango for making it easy to like you. 🙂
Happy flying folks.